Friday, November 6, 2009

Its the Friday post

First things first. As I type this my dad is in Abq, NM being operated on. 2 years ago he had colon cancer. He went through Chemo and surgery and last November was given a clear bill of health. A few weeks ago at a check up some cancer cells popped up. He has colon cancer cells on his right lung. They caught it fast and like I said he is in surgery now. Lots of thoughts and prayers his way that everything goes well and has a speedy recovery!!!

ALSO Ladmo was dropped off at the vet yesterday morning for a routine neutering. The vet called me about an hour later and said he had elevated enzymes in his kidneys. She said it could possibly be a fluke and be just that he was dehydrated (As they cant have food or water after midnight before a surgery) So he has to go back in 2 weeks for more tests. THEN the vet calls back like 20 minutes later and says Ladmo only has one nut...yes you read right, my dog is the one nut wonder! LOL. The right one hasn't dropped yet, so we are just going to wait and see if nature takes it course vs. an extra $200 for them to surgically go in and get it out. So we shall see.

As for this weekend it is pretty busy! Tonight I am going to hit up First Friday with my friend Becca.

Tomorrow I have to work, and then probably just lay low, clean the house.

Sunday I have a baby shower to go to! Woot! Can't wait to see the baby bumps and some of my lovely innerwebz lady friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Great seeing you today! Let me know next time you go to that store, maybe I can join you

    ReplyDelete