Friday, December 12, 2008

Holy HOT DEAL!!!

I HAD to share this!!! If you are in the Phoenix/Tempe/Scottsdale area you MUST MUST MUST go check out The Lamar! Its a fabulous day spa that wont break the bank!!! My mother in law (that feels weird to say) turned me on to them, and oooh man it was love at first sight!



The staff is excellent...The spa itself isnt stuck up, you dont feel out of place like some of those snooty places make you feel. AND they ALWAYS have a Hot Deal of the month!!! AND the first Wednesday of each month its bring a friend and buy one service get one free!!! Seriously awesome! I took my husband (even stranger to say) there the week after the wedding and we both had hour long swedish massages for only $100 TOTAL!!!! Plus you get to use their steam room, sauna, whirl pool and heated pool for free all day long the day of your booked appointment!!





ANYWAY...That not even what prompted me to type this! I just got a little info email from them. If you buy a $100 gift card during the month of December...for $25 extra bucks you get a free Spa Day credit of $85 PLUS a $50 Cuccio's Natural Nail kit!!! HOLY SMOKES! If you dont have anyone to spoil with a gift card, freaken spoil yourself twice, use the gift card and then the spa credit!


And NO I dont even work for this place! I just wanted to share such an awesome deal! Its good for the mind body and soul to be pampered every now and then!

http://www.blogger.com/www.thelamar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment