Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I could really go for a Kewpee hamburger right about now....

Hamburg with pickle on topMakes your heart go flippity-flop


Man, July can not come quick enough! Wanna know why...I cant stop dreaming about those tasty square burgers wrapped up in that beautiful blue and white wax paper with the little kewpee doll smiling back at you....This July is when Micah and I will make our Indiana/Ohio trip....... and the second I am in Lima, Ohio I am going straight to the Kewpee!!!

I generally take mine with Mustard, Ketchup, Pickles & pickle relish, green olives and onions with a side of fries and the original Frosty! GAH! And their Sugar Pie...dear lord! Only 153 days to go and counting.....

Want to learn about Kewpee's and how Dave Thomas formed Wendy's on a LIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment