Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Friday and Happy Halloween!

SOoooo excited for this weekend!

This week was a good week!

Monday M and I had my brother Tallen over for dinner and to discuss some projects we need to get done around the house. I'm excited to get these things moving! Monday night/Tuesday morning Micah left for Vegas at 2 a.m. for a company meeting. Its the first time he has left me since we got married, so needless to say, I didn't get back to sleep after he left :(

Tuesday I met up with Becca after work. She is the craft QUEEN! She helped me pick out fabric for M & I's Halloween costumes! She was going to help me make them...which turned into me cutting the fabric and her sewing them. (My sewing skills are still at the pillow stages)! Becca seriously knocked out TWO Halloween costumes in under 2 hours. I was highly impressed and thankful!

Wednesday Micah came home! It was like we had been separated for months! haha

Thursday I got to go see my friend Nicole and her daughter Mackenzie. Nicole passed on some maternity clothes to me for safe keeping for when its my turn :) I also go to go see Olivia and give her some smooches. Micah and I met up with Muriel and went out to the Capital Grille! Sooooo tasty!

Tonight we get to go to a Halloween party!

Tomorrow I have to work, then race home to pass out candy! My sis, her hubs and Olivia And Muriel and possibly Becca's are all coming over to help pass out candy as they don't get many kids on their streets and its reported that we will get at least 100 on ours!!! After trick or treaters die down we are planning on hitting up our friend Jeremx's yearly Halloween bash.

Sunday, REST! Do some laundry...go to puppy school!

No comments:

Post a Comment