Monday, March 1, 2010

Fanciest Baby Shower Everrrr

Yesterday I got to go to one of the most amazing baby showers I have ever been invited to!

My friend Kim of The Event Essentials is all sorts of knocked up with little Miss Madison! She is a super cute pregnant lady!
Her shower was at the Firesky Resort, and it was just absolutely breath takingThe food was super tasty! And let me tell you about the cake! A Pina Colada cake with coconut butter cream filling! I wish I had a picture of the cake to post, when Kim posts more pics I will post them over here. The cake was so pretty and it tasted sooooooooo good! Sugar Buzz did the cake! There were also cake balls or cake pops, however you want to call them, they were spectacular! She had La Dolce Pesca do those! The one I got was strawberry and it had edible glitter on top! I took this pic with my camera phone, sorry about the quality The photography was done by Shelly Ivy, all the photos posted here with the 'i' watermark were done by her, the other two crappy ones were with my camera phone. I haven't had the pleasure to work with Shelly, but I love her work, she takes amazing photos.

And of course the fabulous invites were done by little miss Kim herself! When you receive an invite in the mail and it comes in a a silk envelope with a rhinestone broach on the front, you know you are going to be attending a stunning event! All the reset of the detail such as flowers and linens are linked on Kim's blog! And if you are not a reader of hers I suggest you start following, she is always posting fabulous ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment